1. "It should be clear from reading... there is not just ONE person/resource/idea responsible for the changes taking place"
2. The Stats don't lie.... and their is ton of data to prove this stuff works and is the way.
3. Proof of Concept is not just in the data, but real world experiences.
4. There is a WAY.....
- Enhanced Web-based infrastructure
- Free/Open Content available
- People want to share and participate in personalizing knowledge-sharing
Resistance is futile... in the 21st century learning technology is hard to ignore.
The world is interconnected.... for real this time..... the web awaits teachers and trainers!
The knowledge-sharing faucet has been turned on..... FOR MILLIONS WHO LACKED ACCESS BEFORE!
It is now not about getting the innovated tool or access, but surviving the onslaught of information!
Personalized Age of Learning has arrived and is opening up to ALL not the few.
No longer the student leaves the classroom and the teacher. They can find the tutor online anywhere any time for a life time. They can access the information on any device at any time.
We are learning toward a learning culture.... "Humankind will come to realize that learning customization and personalization is the norm, not the exception."
Now we all just need to find our "Co-Learners" and the end of "Sage on the stage" teachers.
Teachers will be ubiquitous.... and learning will be blended and self-determined.
There will be expansion of free educational resources.
Advances create era of learning on demand. Real-time experiences mixed with virtual worlds create authentic learning opportunities.
Libraries of the future -
- Fingertipping Alexandrain Aristotles know where and how to retrieve ANY information needed.
- Frontal Lobe Alexandrian Aristotles will learn a portion of info and can tell you
- Fingertipping Frontal Lobers will be the creative thinkers.
They say the new generation of kids brains are actually being wired in a different way because of the technology they access. It not just an iPad... but a rewiring machine.
Technology has evolved beyond educational theories on how to use them.